The Blue Commitment to Excellence extends to helping your company by providing resources and expert insight to improve [...]
Paperless- and paper-oriented offices all benefit from the imaging solutions offered by Blue Technologies. The software category of the document business, imaging solutions enable businesses to document automation and data capture, create transactional documents with variable content and build Enterprise Content Management systems.
ECMs create a formal electronic system for capturing, organizing, storing and retrieving content within your organization. Our ECM products and services also assist customers with document management, workflow and compliance.
Our professional service systems give Blue Technologies customers the opportunity to personalize their software to gain the biggest benefits, from initial design through end-user support and training. ECM services include:
- Discovery, exploration and documentation of existing and proposed solutions
- Installation of ECM software
- Development, configuration and installation of imaging systems
- Project management
- Workflow and web development
- Application Programming Interface (API) development, third-party integrations and stand-alone application custom development
- Development of processes for cleaning or manipulating data from older systems
- Documentation and training for end users and system administrators
- Rollout support
Blue Technologies partners with high-quality software providers that offer diverse ECM and other professional service products to fit small, medium and large organizations. They include:
- Hyland Software OnBase®
- Prism DocRecord
- Nuances eCopy® & Equitrac
- Objectif Lune Planet Press & Print Shop Mail
The Blue Technologies Imaging Solutions team serves as the backbone to our clients’ ECM and other software systems. We provide in-depth knowledge of organizations’ business processes to assist clients and their systems administrators with:
- Inquiries regarding functionality
- Documentation for modules and release notes
- Advice on database maintenance techniques
- Testing of reported bugs or defects in the software. Verified problems are reported directly to the software manufacturer for resolution.
- Software upgrades for end users
- Ongoing analysis of logic for any workflows or other customizations performed by Blue Technologies
- Implementation of licensing/add-ons
- Error diagnostics through remote connection to workstations and servers
For more information on some ECM and related products, click here.
To learn how Blue Technologies’ Imaging Solutions can help your organization, contact your sales representative directly, call (216) 271-4800 or email email@example.com.