The Blue Commitment to Excellence extends to helping your company by providing resources and expert insight to improve [...]
Our Managed Services program is designed to be your IT partner – not your IT provider. Understanding that most businesses run in “mission critical” mode when it comes to IT concerns, Blue Technologies wants to help clients maintain their IT needs by applying regular monthly maintenance tasks to your network backbone. We are able to reduce the likelihood and frequency of network failures and issues, thus saving our clients’ money (and time) in unforeseen downtime. The monitoring solution we put in place also assures we have the information we need to make proactive and meaningful suggestions and also helps to ensure we know of issues as early as the customer. By combining these two activities, we can reduce the overall cost of our customer’s network while at the same time creating a more stable and optimized network environment. This will be backed up regularly with scheduled Network Health reviews with the customer where Blue Technologies reviews reports with the client, providing a level of transparency previously impossible, and ensures optimum uptime for your business.
A proactive program combines 24 x 7 remote monitoring and preventative maintenance to your network we can ensure the reliability and stability of your IT assets. We also face your biggest challenge head on: predicting what will fail and when. By combining regular and comprehensive preventative maintenance with robust real-time monitoring of your critical network and desktop devices, Blue Technologies can prevent many network failures from ever happening, saving your time, reducing business impact and increasing productivity of your employees.
This solution is so effective, clients see almost immediate results. A regularly maintained network means fewer failures, yielding higher productivity and savings on support costs for you. At the same time, your exposure to security risks is dramatically lessened, and frustration from unstable IT resources almost vanishes. We allow our customers to focus on their core business functions by taking the worry out of owning a computer network.
The Next Level:
Our clients seek help from us for many reasons, but most common is network neglect due to lack of time or initiative. Because your business is so busy growing or trying to make the bottom line, there may be a few critical areas that have been overlooked. Security, firewall management, email content filtration and performance monitoring may not be to core focus of your IT staff but can greatly impact your networks performance. That said, some clients find that non-IT employees routinely executing network maintenance tasks ultimately distracting them from their sole job requirements. , directly impacting your organizations productivity. We can provide you higher levels of employee productivity by performing routine maintenance and watching you network.
A la Carte Services available:
- Outsourced IT Support to Experts – a staff of experienced, highly skilled resources will be “watching” the customer’s network 24/7 and dealing with network issues as they arise, allowing the customer to focus on core business activities.
- Improved Customer Service Experience – through higher call priority over non-contract customers.
- Server Monitoring – Monitoring the customer’s servers for any issues that may arise.
- Backup Monitoring – Monitoring the success of the customer’s backup solution to ensure that their data is always protected.
- Network Monitoring - Monitoring the customer’s routers and switches to ensure that network traffic is always moving.
- Workstation Monitoring – Monitoring the customer’s workstations for any issues that may arise to ensure optimum performance.
- Security Monitoring – Monitoring the customer’s firewalls, antivirus definitions and patch levels to ensure that the security solution is always updated.
- Application Monitoring – Monitoring customers’ email availability, Outlook web access, SQL Database, and Terminal Services.
- Endpoint Security – Apply a complete security management system to customers’ environment, including: anti-virus, anti-spyware, and anti-malware management, application licensing management, intrusion prevention, and security policy management. Provide customers with customized detailed security activity reports on a monthly / quarterly basis.
- Basic Maintenance - Basic automated maintenance and self-healing solutions applied to customers’ servers, workstations and network devices.
- Patch Management – Monitoring and management of patch levels; ensuring desktops, servers, and other core network devices are kept up to date.
- Performance Reporting – Monthly / quarterly CIO meetings to review customized reports, overall network health, and strategic IT planning with customer. (See reporting guide for detailed report descriptions.)
- Time & Materials Support Services – The method in which we apply remediation time in this program.