Blue Technologies is currently seeking a Contract Analyst to join our Managed Print Services division. The ideal candidate will have strong math and analytical skills, as well as, some IT knowledge.
Managed Print Services revolutionizes the way IT organizations manage and secure their print infrastructure. It is the most effective way that businesses control the cost of printing while maximizing support of document management to the end users. Quarterly Business Reviews provide a strategy for customer print initiatives, volume analysis, adding additional hardware/hardware consolidation to maximize cost savings and increase productivity.
- Previous office / administration / support experience
- Above average technical knowledge
- Excellent math and Microsoft Office skills specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong problem solving and teamwork skills
- Has excellent follow up skills
- Support the MPS team by having a full understanding of Managed Print Services offering, contracts and the requirements to produce an assessment, onboard and service an MPS customer.
- Work directly with MPS Sales Manager to manage and maintain the data required for proper pricing strategy, account reviews, quarterly business review and presentations to secure net new business and current account renewals.
- Provide effective communications internally with MPS Sales Manager and service staff for smooth implementations and contract set up
- Help facilitate software installation required to manage the account remotely
Blue Technologies, Inc. is an award-winning provider of document management and document hardware solutions both locally and nationally. Proudly and locally owned and operated in Cleveland, Ohio, we have been recognized for excellence in sales, service, and philanthropy. We provide industry-leading products and services for the following business categories in the Cleveland, Akron, Canton, and Columbus markets: Hardware Solutions, Managed Print Services, Imaging Solutions, and Managed Services. Blue Technologies is a drug-free workplace and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.