Corporate Sales Trainer
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and technically savvy Corporate Sales Trainer to mentor and conduct new hire sales training and advanced sales training. You will implement an established sales philosophy while working with management to identify potential training needs and ensure the execution of ongoing sales programs. You will lead and execute monthly employee onboarding sales training programs as well as developmental training for our growing sales team. You will be critical to our organization as you are driving the development of our entire sales force.
As the Corporate Sales Trainer You Will
- Lead and execute the total 100-day training program for new sales hires
- Provide vendor product expertise as a resource and reference point for the sales department
- Facilitate learning related to our total suite of product offerings and our prospecting / professional sales processes
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and managers to create vertical training presentations
- Monitor and review the progress of new hires through follow up training programs and discussions with managers and identify a game plan for areas of opportunity and improvement
- Build strong relationships with senior leadership and other key stakeholders
- Learn new subjects with minimum supervision at a rapid pace in order to become a credible resource
- Work closely with multiple divisions and departments to coordinate training sessions that ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Create and execute exciting new sales training competitions, programs and ideas.
- Identify and recommend ways to increase sales aptitude and increase productivity.
As the Corporate Sales Trainer You Have
- Previous sales experience required including prospecting, cold calling, and appointment setting
- Trained diverse personalities with varying experience levels
- Ability to adapt quickly to new circumstances and personalities
- Manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Some technical aptitude
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, and document management software
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills, comfortable with public speaking
- Experience working with upper management and C-level team members
- A BS/BA degree