ECM Sales Executive
We are currently seeking an Enterprise Content Management Sales Executive to market and sell document management software. If you are a competitive individual who enjoys the challenge of hunting for net new clients and is looking to grow their career with one of the leading office technology providers in Ohio, then keep reading to learn more. We have been selling and servicing in this industry for over 20 years and have an experienced support staff at the ready.
We meet with clients to determine their business problems and provide business solutions that are vendor agnostic. You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding a $1M quota via various prospecting methods for both on-premise and web-based software solutions, dependent upon the business needs of your client. Additionally, we have an IT division to provide support for your clients’ help desk, project management, and ongoing engineer support needs.
You will schedule meetings, conduct demonstrations, execute discovery calls with C-level decision-makers and internal client stakeholders. You will continue to move the sale along in the process, work with our technical delivery team to develop SOWs, and will close the business. You will also provide continuity for the customer and solution from pre-sales to post-sales implementation.
- Perform any and all types of prospecting activities required to secure business meetings to introduce Blue Technologies and our software solutions with net new accounts. VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU VALUE AND WANT TO PROSPECT. (60% of the job while building and maintaining an individual sales pipeline)
- Master the software solutions we sell, understand the best application of each, and build compelling presentations that cater to each individual customer’s business needs from an accurate client discovery (10%)
- Manage pre-sales discovery meetings, conduct demos, establish requirements, and effectively communicate with the Technical Delivery team to develop the proposal/Statement of Work (SOW) with the Business Analyst. (25%)
- Participate in the transfer of pre-sales knowledge to the project team; establish internal kick-off meeting and remain engaged in the post-sales process (5% of job)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of proficient and successful sales experience in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) required
- OnBase / iManage / Square9 experience a BIG PLUS as is knowledge of software implementation methodologies
- Microsoft Office software and CRM proficient
- Organized and experienced at successful multi-tasking
- Excellent communication skills and strong at gaining consensus across multiple departments and leadership levels
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
*We offer a competitive base salary plus variable compensation program to exceed six figures when at quota.