Advanced Solutions Sales Executive
We are currently seeking an Advanced Solutions Sales Executive to market and sell OnBase document management software. Outstanding opportunity to sell to our large Northeast and Central Ohio client base, as well as, into net new businesses. We have been selling and servicing in this industry for over 20 years and have an experienced support staff at the ready.
This role is responsible for driving document Blue Technologies, a $50M office technology provider headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is currently seeking an Enterprise Content Management Sales Manager to market and sell OnBase document management software. Outstanding opportunity to sell to our large Northeast and Central Ohio client base, as well as, into net new businesses. We have been selling and servicing in this industry for over 20 years and have an experienced support staff at the ready.
This role is responsible for driving document management software revenue including managing prospecting activity and the resulting pipeline revenue, as well as, ensuring the engagement of prospects and closing business. They will also provide continuity for the customer and solution from pre-sales to post-sales implementation
- Manage pre-sales discovery meetings, conduct demo’s, establish requirements and develop the proposal/Statement of Work (SOW) with Business Analyst
- Determine and present correct software solution for the clients’ needs based on accurate execution of client discovery
- Train and develop sales team to best qualify prospects and exercise discovery questions
- Act as the Business Development main point of contact on standard customer engagements.
- Collaborate with Account Management, Project Management, and IT Operations Teams to formalize the customer solution proposal based on business requirements defined during pre-sales discovery
- Lead and execute timely, comprehensive transition of won opportunities from Sales to the assigned solution delivery manager
- Participate in the transfer of pre-sales knowledge to the project team; establish internal kick-off meeting and remain engaged in the post-sales process
- Oversee scope and pricing for the customer throughout the entire contracting process
- Work with Account Managers and Project Managers on identifying emergent customer sales and services opportunities
- Consistently provide input on how to improve internal efficiencies; grow knowledge and be aware of best practices and market trends
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years proficient and successful sales experience in Enterprise Content Management
- OnBase experience required / iManage experience a BIG PLUS as is knowledge of software implementation methodologies
- Microsoft Office software proficient
- Organized and experienced at successful multi-tasking
- Excellent communication skills and strong at gaining consensus across multiple departments and leadership levels
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
We offer a competitive base salary plus variable compensation program