Field Service and Connectivity Engineer
Blue Technologies Inc. is seeking qualified candidates for our expanding I.T. staff for the position of Field Service and Connectivity Engineer. This is not a “back-room” position. You will travel in a multi-county territory for onsite installations and support which will give you maximum opportunity for client instruction and interaction. This position provides multiple advancement options for those with hands on experience. Blue Technologies prides itself on its ability to train and promote from within.
- Hands-on experience working with Microsoft Servers and workstation Operating Systems.
- Software installation and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of network, Internet and EMAIL protocols
- PC and Server troubleshooting and repair.
- Previous proven experience in customer service. Macintosh experience a plus.
- Installation, connectivity and support of our Konica Minolta, Lexmark and HP multifunction devices in our customer’s environments.
- Installation and support of our value-added software solutions.
- Assistance in monitoring and maintaining our in-house network, workstations and devices.
- Assisting our sales department in the technical sales aspect of our products