Field Service and Connectivity Engineer
Blue Technologies Inc. is seeking qualified candidates for our expanding I.T. staff for the position of Field Service and Connectivity Engineer. This is not a “back-room” position. You will travel in a multi-county territory for onsite installations and support which will give you maximum opportunity for client instruction and interaction. This position provides multiple advancement options for those with hands-on experience. Blue Technologies prides itself on its ability to train and promote from within.
- Hands-on experience working with Microsoft Servers and workstation Operating Systems.
- Software installation and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of network, Internet and EMAIL protocols
- PC and Server troubleshooting and repair.
- Macintosh experience a plus
- Previous proven experience in customer service.
- Installation, connectivity and support of our Konica Minolta, Lexmark and HP multifunction devices in our customer’s environments.
- Installation and support of our value-added software solutions.
- Assistance in monitoring and maintaining our in-house network, workstations and devices.
- Assisting our sales department in the technical sales aspect of our products.
Network +, A+, HP or Lexmark printer certifications, as well as Microsoft Certifications, are preferred for this position.