Help Desk Technician
Blue Technologies is seeking an entry-level Help Desk Technician. This individual will be motivated and dedicated to customer service. Responsible for creating and maintaining customer relationships by answer inbound phone calls in a polite and professional manner. Also while responding to support queries submitted by email and/or other means in a timely manner. This person is very team oriented and has a positive mental mind set. In order to achieve success in this role, they must be an active learner and willing to grow and develop with the company.
Tasks and responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Provide technical assistance over the phone, electronically (email, chat, texting), and in person to both internal users and external customers
- Researches, develops and documents best practices and standard procedures using the knowledge management features of the service desk management tool.
- Assists in the creation and review of end-user documentation to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Diagnose, resolve, and document technical hardware and software issues
- Exercises independent judgment when implementing solutions
- Applies system analysis to document, analyze, and test computer systems
- Perform upgrades and patches
- Update inventories of hardware, software, and licensing
- Become familiar with and use company productivity tools such as the ticketing system, knowledge base, and phone functions
- Other tasks as assigned and in relevance to the need of the company
The required knowledge and certifications are required for consideration:
- 1-2 years of previous Help Desk experience preferred
- Knowledge of computer network hardware
- Knowledge of Apple hardware and software
- Proficient in Microsoft Operating system (server and desktop)
- CompTIA A+ and Network +
- Highly preferred MCSA certification
Blue Technologies, Inc. is an award-winning provider of document management and document hardware solutions both locally and nationally. Proudly and locally owned and operated in Cleveland, Ohio, we have been recognized for excellence in sales, service and philanthropy. We provide industry-leading products and services for the following business categories in the Cleveland, Akron, Canton, and Columbus markets: Hardware Solutions, Managed Print Services, Imaging Solutions, and Managed Services. Blue Technologies is a drug-free workplace and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.