IT Help Desk Manager
Blue Technologies Smart Solutions is seeking an experienced IT Help Desk Manager to manage the performance of services & support to clients (internal and external). In this role the IT Help Desk Manager would be directly responsible for ensuring the service desk staff is meeting and exceeding expectations regarding performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service and meet SLA requirements.
- Training, coaching and mentoring Service Desk team including process education and compliance, providing exemplary customer service, sharing technical knowledge to increase skill set and provide career development.
- Serve as an escalation point for all requests and incidents from Service Desk Technicians.
- Managing and coordinating urgent and complicated support issues
- Providing data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to Director of Delivery and General Manager weekly, monthly and as needed.
- Driving Ticket Deep Dive and develop strategies for improvement
- Oversee Solutions (Knowledge Base) repository and ensure top quality solutions are available to the staff
- Advising management of situations that may require additional client support or escalation
- Establishing and maintaining positive and collaborative relationships with internal staff and clients
- Leading by example in customer service and sharing that skill set with the team
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or 5+ years work/help work desk
- 5+ years of managing people and processes
- Ability to hold people accountable to tasks and metrics
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- ·Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or tasks simultaneously
- Well-developed written and oral communications skills including group presentations, group facilitation, and customer service skills
- Excellent customer service skills
*Individuals without Help Desk Management experience need not apply