IT Sales Executive
Blue Technologies Smart Solutions is looking to add an IT Sales Executive to our fast-growing team. This individual will be responsible for business development and managing existing accounts for our Managed Services business platform. This will include prospecting and hunting for new business, pre-sales discovery and presentations, securing stakeholder meetings and consensus then using strong closing skills to win the account!
It is essential that this individual be strong at securing meetings with C-level individuals, moving the sales process along, utilize vertical market knowledge to best sell applicable products and services. Strong interpersonal, communication, active listening and customer care skills required so that all solutions best meet the requirements of the client and interface with their existing business processes and LOB software(s). The individual must be self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving work environment while following our existing sales process, techniques, and product offering.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the IT Sales Executive will be held accountable for the following:
- Securing net new appointments via telephone and email weekly for the purpose of prospecting
- Conduct discovery appointments for the purpose of writing business proposals to secure MS contracts and additional project work
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with current clients at the highest technical level within an organization
- Respond to technical concerns and problems, ensuring smooth implementation and launch
- Develop and maintain a “consultant” relationship with our IT service desk, Blue Technologies sales team, and clients
- Ongoing education of key vertical market trends, regulations and compliance requirements within the information technology field
Qualifications needed to apply:
- Bachelor’s degree and technical aptitude
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of sales experience
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Great customer service
- Experience with risk mitigation, security, web technologies, routing, exchange, active directory and servers
- Experience in email and server migration, VPN technologies, systems integration, VMware, cloud technologies AWS, etc.
- Experience in ERP, CRM, ECM or similar selection, implementation and support.