The legal environment depends on the use of documents – which makes document management and office equipment solutions extremely important. The ability to quickly organize and retrieve documents is critical to the success of any practice, and managed document services for a law office allow your staff to handle matters and projects more efficiently, improving quality and profitability.
Blue Technologies Smart Solutions’ Legal and Professional Services (LAPS) team has more than 15 years of experience in information management, with more than 150 law office technology clients worldwide. We understand the unique workflow and document management challenges facing those who provide legal services.
Key Benefits of Managed Document Services for a Law Office:
The iManage portfolio (formerly HP WorkSite) is designed to digitally streamline the production, collaboration, tracking, and security of your company’s data between legal teams, clients, and service providers. Products include:
- iManage Work: document and email management
- iManage Share: secure file sharing
- iManage Insight: enterprise search and analytics
- iManage Govern: records and information governance
Contact a Blue Technologies LAPS expert today for a free business assessment!
Leading cloud-based document and email management solution NetDocuments fully integrates with Microsoft cloud technologies, Adobe, imaging systems, and other third-party applications. You’ll benefit from:
- A central, secure document database
- Robust search and capabilities
- Enhanced mobility and collaboration
- Built-in disaster recovery
- Rigorous compliance standards for documents and emails
Contact a Blue Technologies LAPS expert today for a free business assessment at (216) 271-0048.