Managed Services Sales Manager
SUMMARY: The Sales Manager is responsible for managing the entire sales lifecycle, which includes: Prospecting New Leads, Qualifying New Sales Opportunities, Performing Onsite Presentations to Decision Makers, Proposing and Closing Managed Service Agreements or the sale of services and products – in order to meet and exceed the annual sales budget. The Sales Manager is also responsible for managing the daily activities of the Sales Team, including but not limited to: Bi-Weekly Team Meetings, Weekly One-On-One Meetings with Each Team Member and consistent Sales Funnel Management.
- Development and Implementation of an Organization Sales Strategy, where the results can be identified as a driver for company growth and financial goal projections.
- Build a strategically secure, passionate and reinforced Sales Team of Professionals.
- Consistently monitor the Sales Team productivity and motivate them to reach monthly goals.
- Conduct weekly sales meetings to ensure sales activities and opportunities are within compliance of company policies and procedures; thorough review of the CRM Sales Dashboard.
- Provide Coaching & Operational guidance to the Sales Team so that performance goals are met.
- Establish and manage competitive Sales Quotas by reviewing sales opportunity history and forecasts.
- Provide assistance to the Sales Team with daily activities as the situation dictates.
- Ensure consistency of existing systems through creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for daily activities.
- Implement and Maintain training programs to develop and refine the skills of the Sales Team.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Managed Service offerings and how it relates to customer’s needs, in present day and in forecasts (as industry trends dictate).
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Conduct performance evaluations and mentor those with less experience.
- Enter all work as activities or service tickets into CRM, without exception and manage the team to the same
- At least 3 – 7 years of experience working in a Technology Service or Managed IT Service organization.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Expert level utility of a CRM (MS CRM, SalesForce, etc.).
- At least 3 – 5 years of Proven Sales Experience within a Team-based Service Delivery Environment.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining a Sales Team.
- Proven experience in meeting the needs of a diverse set of Business Clients.
- Experience with relevant software applications, tools, and techniques.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Perceived capacity to exude Personal Credibility and Professional Integrity.
- Expert capacity to receive training and apply learned knowledge to the betterment of your department.
- Positive attitude, toward people and problems.
- Ability to self-start, work independently and achieve high standards to meet multiple deadlines.
- Explicitly proficient communicator, including writing, speaking, editing, proofreading, and computer skills.
- Above-par working capacity, to work in small and large projects with great attention to detail.
- Strong calendaring, organizational and document management skills.