Production Print Sales Executive
Blue Technologies is seeking a motivated Production Print Sales Specialist to join our team in North Canton, OH. The Production Print Specialist will work in the Akron/Canton market to sell our solutions and work with the territory sales representatives to develop and maintain accounts. This individual should have at least two years of outside sales experience in a business development role.
Production print solutions and services expand the printing capabilities of a business, creating more opportunities for creativity in their printed materials. Companies with demanding print environments that require a high degree of customization and flexibility will find that a production printer gives them these abilities.
Blue Technologies is a locally owned and operated, award-winning, technology solutions company. Being in business for over 25 years, we have grown to be one of the most reputable office technology providers in the United States. We attribute this to our “Commitment to Excellence” to our customers, employees, and communities over the years. Upon joining our team, we will set you up for success with hands-on, paid training, so that you can be an intricate part of our continued growth. Bottom line, we want you to be the best you can be and share in our success.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Be the subject matter expert for our line of production print solutions for the North Canton branch
- Develop relationships with prospective clients to grow the production print footprint in the Akron/Canton market
- Demonstrate strong prospecting and cold calling skills to continue to grow your territory
- Design customized solutions based on your client’s needs
- Write proposals and negotiate terms of contracts
- Collaborate with the sales team on deals that include production print solutions
What Does it Take to be Successful?
- Be an entrepreneur – you run your territory as if it were your own business
- Be competitive – you are goal orientated and thrive on growing as a sales professional
- Be a people person – you love building relationships and enjoy going above and beyond for your clients
- Be a consultant – you enjoy listening, problem-solving, and recommending the best solutions to help businesses improve their bottom line
- Be resilient – you understand that selling is a numbers game, how many no’s does it take to get to a yes
What is in it for You?
- Base salary with uncapped monthly commissions
- Additional monthly and quarterly bonuses
- ·Monthly vehicle allowance with company cell phone and laptop
- Two company paid trips for those who qualify
- Paid, hands-on training
- Work-life balance. Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM and no overnight travel
- 401 (K) with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Disability and life insurance package
- Career advancement opportunities