Software Consultant Trainee
The Role Responsibilities:
- Design enterprise software solutions by working interactively with the client. The outcome is drafting the specifications document
- Implement solution based on the specifications document including software configuration, testing and trouble shooting
- Provide onsite Go Live support
- Upgrade clients existing solution on premise
- Transfer clients existing on premise solution to the Cloud
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participation in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining professional networks, participating in professional organizations
- Interfaces with technical and sales teams
- Provide pre-sales technical support as deeded during sales activities
- Utilize the Solutions Group tools to facilitate internal communication
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information
- A strong working knowledge of computer systems, and software.
- Good problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An openness to learning new technologies.
- Customer-oriented and patient.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Servers and clients.
- Basic knowledge of computer networking.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Good to have skills:
- Incident and Problem Management
- SLA Management
- ITIL knowledge
- Ticketing Tools (Autotask, ServiceNow etc.)