Software Support Engineer Trainee
The Role Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact with customers who need technical assistance via phone, email, in person, or through remote access.
- Offering technical assistance on the configuration, set up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of iManage and integrated applications.
- Writing and editing knowledge articles.
- Running reports and analyzing common complaints and problems.
- Perform troubleshooting using different diagnostic tools and techniques.
- Provide quick resolution and excellent customer service.
- Manage incident SLA and redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Keep record of problems and their resolution.
- Follow-up with customers.
- Suggest improvements on procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information
- A strong working knowledge of computer systems, and software.
- Good problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An openness to learning new technologies.
- Customer-oriented and patient.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Servers and clients.
- Basic knowledge of computer networking.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Good to have skills:
- Incident and Problem Management
- SLA Management
- ITIL knowledge
- Ticketing Tools (Autotask, ServiceNow etc.)