Blue Technologies seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join our team in Cleveland. The ideal candidate will have experience in accounting and finance.
Major goals and responsibilities:
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Research and improve utilization of E Auto system and CEO Juice reporting
- Work closely with ERP admin in optimizing E Auto
- Assist in managing balance sheet accounts including deferrals, inventory and prepaids
- Work with AP/AR, order processing manager and OnBase analyst to streamline and automate the AP/AR and order processing processes
- Work on automating the employee expense reimbursement process and making sure we have an accountable plan
- Contract management and detailed contract review and communication regarding the terms
- Manage the inventory with warehouse manager to make sure of accuracy
- Backup A/P when needed (when AP staff and manager are out)
- Help CFO with whatever projects needed
- Keep accurate detailed records / files.
- Assist with the Order Processing department as needed
- Assisting accounting in compiling data, tracking information, copying, etc.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete records
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. Experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with computers; Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency a must
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail, and organization skills
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges as well as find and recommend process improvements
OVERALL: Performs tasks assigned by the President or CFO
The above-stated duties are intended to outline those functions typically performed by this individual. The description of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive or limit the discretionary authority of supervisors to assign other tasks and responsibilities as needed.