We are looking for an upbeat, outgoing, competitor who is ready to make an impact on our winning sales team. If you are driven by competition and a fun, fast-paced, sales environment, this opportunity could be the right fit for you!
With the guidance of our experienced sales team, you will establish and manage relationships with businesses in your territory. You will be the first impression for the entire company and a driving force behind Blue Technologies’ continuous expansion. This includes prospecting and developing new business, managing and growing your current accounts, pre-sales presentations, securing stakeholder meetings, and winning deals. You will be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive base salary, companywide recognition, uncapped, monthly commission, monthly bonuses, and company paid trips!
As a Territory Manager You Will
- Take ownership of your territory and grow your business by developing relationships with prospective clients.
- Conduct high level conversations with executives and decision makers to discover their needs.
- Recommend and sell customized solutions for your clients.
- Lead quarterly business reviews with your existing clients to grow sales.
- Foster professional growth by attending weekly sales meetings and training.
- Leverage Salesforce to organize and maintain your book of business to ensure future success.
- Keep up to date on industry trends to be a proactive problem solver for your clients.
Successful Territory Managers Have
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- A competitive nature.
- An outgoing personality and the love of building relationships.
- A consultative approach to sales, you work with clients daily to improve their business processes by recommending appropriate solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience preferred.
- Somewhat tech-savvy.
- Coachability, flexibility, and resiliency.
Benefits and Perks for Territory Managers
- Competitive base salary with uncapped monthly commissions.
- Additional monthly and quarterly bonuses.
- Monthly vehicle allowance with a company cell phone and laptop.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Two company paid trips a year, for those who qualify.
- Paid, hands-on sales training.
- Work-life balance. Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM and no overnight travel.
- 401 (K) with company match.
- Tuition assistance.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Disability and life insurance package.