Blue Technologies is a locally owned and operated, award-winning, technology solutions company. Being in business for over 23 years, we have grown to be one of the most reputable office technology providers in the United States. We attribute this to our “Commitment to Excellence” to our customers, employees, and communities over the years. Upon joining our team, we will set you up for success with hands-on paid training, so that you can be an intricate part of our continued growth. Bottom line, we want you to be the best you can be and share in our success.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Take ownership of your territory and grow your business by developing relationships with the clients that no one else could
- Being an expert in our industry, you will recommend customized solutions for your clients
- Uphold our Commitment to Excellence to your current clients by conducting quarterly check-ins
- Continuously foster professional growth by attending weekly sales meetings and training
- Become a CRM expert to organize and maintain your book of business to ensure future success
What Does it Take to Be Successful?
- An entrepreneurial spirit – while this is a base salary with uncapped commission, the most successful territory managers run their territory like it’s their own business
- A competitive nature – the most successful territory managers compete with themselves, always striving to top last month’s quota
- Be a people person – this business is all about relationship building. Some of our biggest deals have come from saying “Hello” to the right person on an elevator
- Be a consultant – work with clients daily to better improve their business processes by finding the best solutions
What’s in it for you?
- Base salary with uncapped monthly commissions
- Additional monthly and quarterly bonuses
- Monthly vehicle allowance with company cell phone and laptop
- Two company paid trips for those who qualify
- Paid, hands-on training
- Work-life balance. Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM and NO overnight travel
- 401 (K) with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Disability and life insurance package
- Career advancement opportunities
Some things we look for
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- One to two years of sales experience preferred
- Somewhat tech savvy